Monday, June 8, 2009

Simple and Affordable-Kooi Garage Re-Organize Project

BEFORE




AFTER






I am so happy to show you the before and after photos of our garage. Jeff put up shelves and the kids and I de-cluttered!

Some of you have asked if Jeff was on board with the re-org and he was. He actually started the project, put up the shelves, bought matching bins!

We donated over 7 bags of toys & clothes and 3 car seats to Maggie's Place. They were thrilled and we were even more thrilled to see our gently used items go to a place that could really use them!

Total Cost of Project: under $500 for shelves, brackets (more expensive then the wood used for shelves!) and bins.

Total Investment of Time: 14 hours tops...Jeff spent more time waiting at Home Depot to get the wood cut and running to Lowe's to get the brackets. You would think one place would have all that he needed, but no such luck.

Special Note: I would love to hear from you. Please email me or comment on my blog with your organization challenges and obstacles! If you would like to show the world your organizational celebration, send me your before and after photos and I will post them on my blog!

Home organization projects shouldn't break your bank. Keep reading for cost effective tips and tricks to keep your space Simply Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment