Monday, April 27, 2009

In Need of Spring Organizing--I am!


I am experiencing a bit of spring fever, even here in sunny Arizona where the weather is spring-like for most of the year. But my spring fever isn't because of the weather, it is because I have one space in my house that I just can't seem to keep organized. Mainly because I am not the only one who uses this space, we all use it.

My children's toy storage closet is literally a nightmare for a professional organizer. I have had a physical reaction when walking near this closet--literally. I used to be able to shut the door and forget--well, almost forget--what a scary unorganized mess this closet is.

So, I am putting it out there for the world to see, that even I, have my own organizational challenges. By airing my dirty little un-organized secret I am hoping that it motivates me to get this organized and make it a dream-come-true space for me!
Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment